Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wed 18 June 2008

Jann here. I've been holding out on you all. I am the original *doubting Thomasina* !! My Oncologist had told me that I could maybe tell as early as this weekend *if* the chemo was working or not----yeah right!!! So I measured the "primary tumor" (one in my breast), and it was three fingers wide and about one finger long----told you it was HUGE!! So by Sunday/Monday it was down to two fingers wide and half a finger long (or about the size of a $.25 cent piece) so there has been significant reduction already......MEANS that the Chemo is working----YEAH TEAM!!!!~~Jann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jann, that is excellent news. Finally came on and saw the picture. Somehow the word pink had brought a more subtle, pastel vision in my head. Yowza, that's some mighty bright pink. Sending you sweet dreams for your naps.

Anonymous said...

HI Auntie Jann,
I am happy the chemo is working and will keep praying for you!
Love you!
Tina